Friday, June 06, 2008
The "L" stamp

Recently I felt like this stamp is in my forehead. This L stamp. And this Stamp really really upset me.
First, my stupid boss don’t talk to me anymore. He keep asking my ABL (anak buah yang laen) for asking me doing things. Yeah, he don’t want to talk to me in person, so he need messenger for it. I don’t blame him for doing it, because he probably scared of me, since I keep answering his question with temper. I am such a bitch.
I mean, who isn’t got temper if he keep asking the same question for every single month. An office is not a school. I cant be the grown up person. I cant be teacher.
Boss, I think you need to learn to be Boss. At least not at this “School”.

Another time I felt the L word is when I know everybody got the “chance” while I’m not. I cant understand why nobody offer me such opportunity. Surely maybe I cannot write as good as everybody. Surely I cannot go online as much as everybody. My condition wont let me. But i am very sorry If one have opportunity but didn’t use it. Such a shame.
Probably this is because I have been rejected one opportunity. And I still keep thinking “what if” until now. But now opportunity has past me. probably I didn’t get much any. But surely I am still waiting for it.

Another L stamp is when I keep arguing with my husband. same thing all the time, .. and no solution at all.. still working on how to fix the problem. Still wish.

Last L stamp is this feeling of missing them. And keep regret why i cannot be with them all he time. Always rushing time to meet them. But never get the chance to doing much with them. Always always in busy time. So little time, so much to do, I’d rather spend my days with you…..So little time so much to do , I like to spend my time with you. If my time is not enough, maybe we should give in time… im not looking for tomorrow… for tomorrow… never come.. !!

posted by Bunda RaRa at 9:59 AM -
3 Comments:
  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wish u all the best deh bun(dar)

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger nie said…

    *hugssss* Hope you are feeling better very soon yah, bunda :) have a great weekend!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Timpuk aja bossna Din :p

    Sabarrr..sabarr...semua ada jalan keluarnya say :)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Bunda RaRa   Home: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia About Me: I'm a mother of 2,..gossh, i cant believe it i am having those 2 precious now..working professionally in this company...gak penting lah..what matter is my family, always number one.. See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Multiply Bunda | Femina | Parents Guide | IMDB.com | AyahBunda | Nakita | Sedap Sekejap | Cosmopolitan | All Recipe | Resep mami | Resep Kita | Resep Mommy Atli | Dapur Bunda | Dongeng 1001 Malam | Milis Sehat | NCC | Parenting

Friends

Jagoanku !

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from strawberry chick. Make your own badge here.

Narsis juga ahh

Credits

<<HOME

 

 
"Mad Girl's Love Song" by S.Plath & Dingbat Font - Glamocon